Sharp XR-10S, XR-10X, XR-20S, XR-20X DLP Projectors
DLP Projectors for Education and Business Presentations
Reliable and cost-effective, Sharps DLP Educator Series enable presenters to deliver the right display solution for the classroom, boardroom, lecture hall or any collaborative meeting space. Available in four models, two XGA and two SVGA with 2000 or 2300 ANSI lumens, they feature the latest Texas Instruments DLP technology with TrueVision (DDP200) image processing for seamless use in educational or business presentations. The projectors can be used in virtually any lighting environment. Perfect for both commercial and home crossover video use, the projectors display an exceptionally clear picture with sharp resolution and high contrast ratio of 2000:1. To enhance color accuracy, they also incorporate a 4-segment, 3x speed color wheel. Which ensures uniform images with crisp detail. On-screen interactive help makes set-up simple and a wireless remote with built-in PC control makes operation easy from anywhere in the room.
- The native SVGA (XR-10S & XR-20S) and XGA (XR-10X & XR-20X) are compatible with up to SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) signals using Sharps Intelligent ImageACE Resizing. This allows them to easily interface with PC, Mac and workstation computers.
- Texas Instruments DLP technology provides high image quality and reliability while TrueVision DDP2000 advanced circuitry optimizes performance.
- 4-segment/3-speed color wheel with Advanced Condenser Lens Optical System, sRGB, color temperature adjustment and bright boost ensures enhanced color accuracy and uniformity and clarity.
- High 2000:1 contrast ratio provides rich clarity.
- 2000 (XR-10S & XR-10X) lumens and 2300 (XR-20S & XR-20X) lumens ensures high brightness for use in any conference room or classroom setting.
- They support DTV and HDTV formats (both 4:3 and 16:9) for connection to DVD players, tuners and video game systems. I/P conversion and 3:2 pulldown compatibility assures superior viewing quality from film sources.
- Low Power Eco & Quiet Mode (1750 lumens for the XR-10S & XR-10X and 2000 lumens for XR-20S & XR-20X) provides increased lamp life (up to 3000 hours) for reduced cost and noise and power consumption.
- Multiple ultra quiet cooling fans, make them the ideal choice for extended lamp life operation in classrooms, office environments, and even home viewing. Quiet cooling allows the audience to concentrate on your presentation without distracting fan noise.
- Digital vertical keystone correction of +-130 makes it possible to project correct-looking images even if the projector is not directly in front of the screen.
- Equipped with RS-232 port which allows the projectors to be controlled from an external computer. Connect to a network with the optional AN-LS1 Ethernet to RS-232 adapter.
- Variable audio out allows the user to control the audio level right from the projector. This centralization of video and audio controls from the projector helps in educational applications by ensuring the technical quality of the presentation and eliminating the fuss of separate outside audio controls.
- Short throw zoom lens projects large images from a short throw distance.
- On-screen Setup Guide and Help Function ensures easy set up and simplified operation.
- Sealed optics prevents dirt and dust from entering optical systems. Minimizes maintenance cost and extends operating life.
- Keylock function allows you to lock the operation buttons on the projectors.
- They include a wireless remote with image freeze and break timer functions for convenient remote control of all standard operations. Also has forward/back presentation control when used with AN-MR2 remote IR receiver.
- Compact and lightweight design with full complement of inputs and outputs is perfect for portable presentations, as well as permanent installations.
- Portable size and weight (8.6 lbs.) make them ideal for office, classroom and mobile travel use.
- 3-year parts and labor warranty which included Sharps exclusive 2-year ER 24-hour turnaround express repair