Epson - PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB Projector.
3LCD technology, 1600 Lumens
The Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB offers superior image quality and performance unlike any other. By implementing a full suite of state-of-the-art technologies within a single projector, Epson provides a total solution that is sure to exceed all expectations.
New UltraBlack technology and a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (4000:1 native) offer incredible shadow detail and the deepest blacks possible. And, with ISF color modes, this product ensures easy calibration to suit your viewing environment. Best of all, with expanded, dual HDMI 1.3 connectivity, the 1080 UB has the flexibility to deliver an incredible entertainment experience, both now and in the future.
Designed by the world leader in projectors, this powerful performer offers quality to which others only aspire. By integrating so many innovative technologies into one remarkable product, Epson has delivered a world-class home cinema projector you truly have to see to believe. .
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- New UltraBlack technology A 50,000:1 contrast ratio (dynamic setting), 4000:1 (native setting) delivers extraordinary detail, particularly in the shadow areas, creating true, cinematic contrast and incredibly deep blacks
- Amazing color brightness C2Fine 3LCD (3-chip optical engine) technology, together with 1600 lumens, offers incredible color, depth and brilliance
- Accurate colors An extended color gamut supports a color space which allows natural, vivid colors that are displayed more accurately
- Razor sharp video processing 1080Perfect video processing provides optimum output, whatever the input source, while improved firmware ensures sharper image quality
- Industry-leading connectivity Two HDMI 1.3 ports offer flexible connectivity for today and tomorrow
- Superior optics An exclusive OptiCinema lens ensures superior picture quality
- Maximum brightness and color uniformity Exclusive E-TORL lamp technology offers more consistent light and greater color uniformity for the most vivid images possible
- Environmentally-friendly design New E-TORL lamp conserves heat, while optimizing performance and delivering whisper-quiet (24 dB) operation
- ISF certified ISF preset color modes ensure easy image calibration to suit your viewing environment
- Ceiling mount, spare lamp and additional year warranty included
- Projection System
Epson C²Fine 3LCD technology
- Projection Method
Front / rear / ceiling mount
D7 0.74" wide, poly-silicon TFT active matrix (with MLA)
Native 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Native 16:9 (4:3 resize)
- Projection Lens
F-number: 2.0 3.17
170 W UHE E-TORL lamp
Up to 3000 hours
- Optical System
Built-in Y/C separation and I/P conversion
Powered by Pixelworks
- Screen Size (Projected Distance) - 16:9 Image
100" diagonal (wide: 9.8' tele: 20.9')
Lens Shift Range
Vertical ± 96%
Up to 1600 lumens (Dynamic Mode)
- Contrast Ratio
Up to 50,000:1 (dynamic)
- Video I/O
Video Input Signal
1 RCA (component)
1 RCA (composite)
1 Mini Din (S-video)
1 D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232c)
1 D-Sub 15 pin (analog RGB)
15.6" x 12.2" x 4.8"
3 year parts and labor limited warranty, 90-day lamp warranty, Epson HomeService Program and Epson PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only)
1 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.